Friday, December 21, 2012

The Nutcracker

blog reading 3


We read and reread this story because this was Abigail's first time going to the ballet.  I really wanted her to understand the story. 

reading 2

blog reading 1

And we all loved the show. Anna was on the edge of her seat the whole time. Abigail sat so still and enjoyed it more than I thought. She kept whispering to me, "tell me when the battle scene is mommy...."

We were able to sneak a picture with one of the ballerinas.

blog there 1

And of course they came home with their own Nutcrackers.

home 3

home 1

Such a wonderful thing to do at Christmastime. How I love having girls...

home 2

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures - I guess I need a bigger tree to get more of that gorgeous light in the background.
    Funny thing - Amelia picked the same Nutcracker as Anna when we went to see her cousin dance in it a few weeks ago. SMALL world:)

    ReplyDelete