Monday, December 3, 2012

Little Purse Camera Post and this Weekend

First the Little Purse Camera (unedited)

The girls can be seen doing this a lot these days.

11

10

9

Walking into church this Sunday. How I love Abigail's coat!

8

Choosing a card from the tree to pray for a little girl in Hatti.

7

Making our Advent Wreath after Mass. I love advent. Cute guy helping (daddy) has strep and pink eye and a horrible cough but still came to Mass and advent wreath making.

6

Serious business

5

4

After church

3

A candy cane gone wrong

2

1

It was a good weekend despite being sick. I bought this craft book at the book fair we went to, and the girls and I loved making angels and chains.

3

4

We decided to use our crafts to decorate our beds. Festive.

2

1

I need to get my camera back upstairs for the "finished look".

Phew... it's December and of course there aren't enough hours in the day. My mind races and I'm constantly adding to my list. But it's such a merry time of year and I adore it!



1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great, Tara...hope your husband feels better soon...and I used to make a paper chain for Christmas when I was little! I hung it near my bed and took one link off everyday until Christmas. I had forgotten all about that! Thanks for the memory... : )

    ReplyDelete