Friday, December 7, 2012

Looking Back

2

Sometimes I think looking back is so much fun.  Sometimes it just makes me long for chubby arms and unsteady feet. 

(sisters... I adore their sisterhood bond)
4

These were from 2008.  Anna was 5 1/2 (Abigail's age now) and Abigail was 18 months. 

(good gracious that hair)
3

Be still my heart. 

5

I had just gotten my first fancy prime lens and was trying it out.  Any decent picture I got was by accident.  Now all of the good pictures I get are because of Lisa.  I'm greateful to have "met" her and started taking her classes. 

6

(my all time favorite Christmas picture of Anna)
1

I love em little! But no matter what age they are I am so very blessed to be their mom.

For more great ones visit:
the long road

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tara...love these...so adorable. It does go so very quickly, doesn't it? They are just precious! Enjoy them and have a cozy weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! Its me Riley! what have you been doing? Tell Abigail I love those pictures of her as a little baby!We just went to the American Girl Store! I got Julie! Maybe we could Email eachother. Have a good night!
    Love,
    Riley
    P.S I hope we can meet someday!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete