Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Next Stop North Pole

1

Picture the long, flowing, red "church coats" and white mittens.  Cuz of course I forgot them and the girls are wearing their "never to be seen in pictures" "recess jackets".  You know those.... I try to keep them clean but I can't imagine what they touch in school especially since they bring them to lunch since recess is right after... yuck!  Anyway....

2

The girls and I stopped by the mailbox on the way home from school yesterday. 

(now that's the face of a believer)
3

I love Christmas and their unasking, unending, always believing belief in the magic in Christmas.

4

(lifting up her little sister)
5

From a photo shoot I did this weekend. 

7

Not bad for having the flu at the same time.

10


6

4

1

It's happy in our house.  It's cozy.  It's twinkly.  And I HAVE to get around to taking more pictures of what we have going on around here. 

(she was 3 1/2)

6

No comments:

Post a Comment