Friday, October 26, 2012

China Reunion

5

A few weeks ago the girls and I (Scott had class) went to New Hampshire for Anna's Reunion.  I'm just getting around to looking through the pictures and getting them posted.

4

In 2004 we all traveled to China together because we had all been given 'referrals' to adopt our babies from the same orphanage.  We spent two weeks together in China traveling, sightseeing, and most importantly meeting our daughters for the fist time.  We laughed together and certainly cried together.  These women literally held me up when I thought I would die because I was told that our Anna was given to another family from Denmark.  When I was aching for a hug from my Mom and Dad a world away, they hugged me.  They even found a phone and found a way to call my family. 

3

These families, these girls are precious to me and I love them. 

2

I adore these girls. 

1

I adore their parents and families. 

I feel a forever family bond with them and am sad that this years reunion is over. 

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

1 comment: