Tuesday, July 26, 2011

vacation (part 3)

Away from Storyland for a day we decided to have a bit of an adventure.

life vests.jpg

The girls were just a tad excited! Yes, that is what Abigail does whenever she sees the camera! Her adorable girly girl pose.

canoe abi pose blog.jpg

And then I beg her to look "regular" so that I can see her face.

canoe anna arms out blog.jpg

Daddy and his girls

with daddy.jpg

When we rented the canoe for the day we drove to the staring point along the river, parked our car and were told where to exit along the river. Then we would be picked up at the end of the day. We had to wait for them to bring back a smaller life vest for Abigail since she has the body of a two year old!

girls before blog.jpg

Before we left Scott convinced me to leave my "good" camera in the car and he promised to take pictures with his phone. I agreed since I didn't know what it would be like, oh I wish I took it. the perfectly calm water was like glass. So the rest of the pictures are from his phone...

canoe looking back.jpg

Within minutes I knew that this would be our favorite day of vacation! Cool and calm, beautiful and quiet.

We "pulled over" at our own little "beaches" to explore and have lunch.

canoe pose with girls blog.jpg

canoe anna legs out.jpg

canoe abi on sand blog.jpg

The perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment