Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sunday Night ~ Game Night

Every single Sunday night right before bedtime we play a game as a family.  It's relaxing and fun.  I feel like it sets the tone for our week (we're in this together) and kind of erases the scattered feeling that is starting to happen on a Sunday night as we're all getting ready for the school week coming up.

We take turns picking a game.  I hate when they pick one that requires I think and use stategic moves.  I like games like Hi Ho Cherry Oh!  (still)

2

The best kind of games are the ones that get us laughing and being silly together!
1

2 comments:

  1. Love this! so happy to see there are other families who still do this :-) Have a great weekend!!

    blessings
    ,Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I'm with you on the no-strategy games!! At one point in my life, a very long time ago, I really enjoyed the strategy ones. I think my favorite was Clue. :)

    ReplyDelete