Saturday, August 6, 2016

When the Letter Comes

It's 1:26 am and I am wide awake. We are back from the "trip of a lifetime" and my internal clock just can't seem to figure out day from night.

People have called this trip we just got back from a "trip of a lifetime" and it WAS an amazing trip but really the 'trip of a lifetime' is my LIFE! Oh I am so grateful for so many things in my little life right now.

But this.

This is first. If I were on facebook (which I'm not, currently) this little video would go viral. There'd be a gazillion likes and it might even make the Today Show!

On August 1st the back to school letter arrives in our mailbox. We were away so it was a few days late this year. It's the most anticipated piece of mail since the last day of school.

This year when Abigail opened it to find out her 4th (yes, I said 4th) grade teacher she had the GREATEST reaction ever. Because it was this teacher. (here) (here)

She opened the letter and this is what she read.  You've got to wait to see her reaction at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Love this..love her..this is just the sweetest thing ever!!
    I love that you get a list of the other children in the class.

    ReplyDelete