Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Morning

When I was into scrapbooking I was REALLY into scrapbooking. Every day I took pictures and put them in books. I suppose I didn't want to forget one little thing. Same with this blog. So here is a tiny bit of Easter morning. It's hard for me to leave anything out because I don't want to forget. Ever. And I'm sorry that Easter is over all of these days. With bits of time I can only look through my pictures in little bits.  So here we go... the first little bit of Easter Sunday!

Like any good Holiday they start off running in our room and getting into our bed. I wouldn't want it any other way! Scott and I were rushing at that point to be all ready. We had to leave the house at 8:40 to be at our church at 9:00 for the 10:00 Mass. Abigail was singing and had to be there super early.

1

They were happy, oh so happy!

2

They knew that this was waiting for them!

3

4

5

Anna's basket

6

Abigail's Basket

7

8

Always a book

9

Calico Critters Berry Grove School?  How did the bunny get that there?

10

11

I love how Scott is in the family room with the video all set for the girls! It feels like we've been doing this so long... we've got our Holiday system down!

12

13

Little scrap bunnies were the biggest hit

14

Holding hands... Abigail's face!

15

16

They run...

17

And then they scream!

18

19

The 'hold me cross' was loved too

20

Allergy safe... phew!

21

And more joy to come from our day.  Bit by little bit!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you always capture the pure joy on your girls faces...I try but can not seem to do the same. I know who I want to take our family pictures. ;)
    Love the girls baskets those scrap bunnies are adorable.

    Are you on spring break now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! What Kelli said!!!
    Your photos...the way you capture the joy on their faces!
    I love that...
    I envy that...
    In the good way!
    Your morning was lovely!!!
    And tell the girls....Flynn has the precious calico critter school house too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete