Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Remembering What it's All About

After I captured that one of Anna from yesterday I could have stopped, put my camera down. For like the whole Easter weekend.

I had to carry her piggy back to this chair in the middle of the soggy, snow still on the ground but melting back yard (yuck). I put her down and asked her to do what made her think of Easter. She opened up her arms and lifted her face toward Heaven. The wind blew and I snapped the shutter. Easter was captured.

1

But I had another girl waiting her turn in the kitchen. So I carried her too through the muddy snow to the same chair and captured her littleness.

vertical photo with splash of color

3

4

5

6

Easter is not all about the dresses, the new shoes, the bunny, I know that. But sometimes it takes an eleven year old to remind me. She does that. A lot.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment