Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Friends

1

2

3

There really are no words for moments in life like this.

4

5

No words to describe this hug about to happen after writing to each other for years...

6

No words to describe little girls open arms and smiling faces

7

No words for her joyful face jumping out of the car

8

9

No words to describe meeting this wonderful family

10

Lunch and concerts... dancers... and play... there are just no words for new friends (but they're really old friends) like these.

11

12

13

14

15

16

3 comments:

  1. Tara, they way you captured the moment here...
    The moment your babies met...
    It is beautiful!!!!!
    I feel as if I were there, experiencing the joy!!!
    Thank you for sharing these moments...
    I am beyond excited for you all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for both of your families! I leave followed Cindy's blog for many years. I bet you two had a wonderful time! Having a blog is a wonderful way to met new friends around the country.

    On a other note we plan on spending some time back east next summer and I have some questions regarding a few of the places we plan on visiting... I know you have visited some places we are looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing these pics brings me right back!!!
    if only we were.....!!:( sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete