Friday, February 17, 2012

My Favorite 3 Valentines

There were lots of homemade Valentines in our house thanks to the fun craft supplies that Grandma B brought over.  We made them for each other and got all sticky and messy; loved it!  And I carefully packed away all of the extra supplies for next year. 

Out of all of the homemade Valentines and cards, these little notes were my favorite.  (from this family activity back here) 

Anna's first... love this one because we are sitting together, looking at each other.  It's so awesome it gives me goosebumps because it shows our bond which is something I work on every day.  She wrote little notes every day but this picture is the best!

note anna

Abigail wrote the word LOVE for the first time on my card one night. Of course we told her the letters. And doing this project each night she learned how to make a heart. So sweet!

notes collage

And Scott's just speaks for itself.

note scotts

With all of the love notes in my bucket I feel all filled up this February and will keep them forever. Thanks for the idea Cindy! (I miss your inspirational posts of day to day life in your house... come back soon!) 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful Tara!! We loved looking back on ours this year and making new ones too!:)Treasures for sure!
    have a happy day
    thanks for missing me...goodness i feel so loved:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I just love these moments in parenting!
    Have a good weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those notes are so sweet and I'm sure you will always treasure them ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete