Friday, September 2, 2011

Princess Dresses

I don't think I take enough pictures of the everyday around here.  I guess I just don't grab my camera when I'm busy doing dishes, helping someone, folding laundry...  And I want to remember what I was listening to, what they were doing, what it all looked like.  I don't have pictures of that.  So I'm going to try to do that more often.  I'll start with princess dresses.

They've certainly gotten their use in this house.  Anna has still not outgrown being in them (although she's outgrown most of them, literally) and Abigail is constantly undressing to dress up.  (right now even) Here are just a few of my Snow Whites.

Snow White 2011

snow white 1

snow white 2

snow white 3

Snow White 2007

snow white 4

snow white 5

Gotta love those princesses!  Anna was just 3 in those pictures and Abigail only a few months old and yes I would do anything to hold that tiny swadled baby again and play with that 3 year old for an afternoon... I just can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment