This is a quick to make, easy to impress, yummy to eat, protein packed breakfast.
We call it a Pancake puff but it's really an egg breakfast with very little flour in it and 3 eggs.
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Get out 3 ramekin cups (those little cups that can go in the oven, I got mine at Marshalls years ago)
3. Spray them with whatever pan spray you use.
4. Spray them.
5. Did I say spray them? Seriously, if you don't they're too hard to get out.
6. Melt 2 T butter or margarine in micro
7. Whisk together melted butter, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Whisk til light and fluffy.
8. Pour into cups.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes.