Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool First Day

Today was Abigail's first day of Preschool (the 4's class).  She was so excited when she woke up this morning.  After getting Anna off to school we have 15 minutes to come home and do just a few things before getting out the door just before 9:00.  Today I took 118 picture in that 15 minutes.  I can hardly believe it!  Snapping away with Abigail is a bit harder than with Anna.  Abigail never stops twirling and posing in very dramatic princess poses. I have to take (and show her) a bunch of those before she'll do what I want. 

You'll notice lots of bug bites on her face.  I didn't have the energy to get rid of them in Photoshop today and I didn't think I could erase the one on her forehead that that made it swell up double the size.  I feel so bad for her; she always gets those bites!  Tonight at bath I noticed another new one under her eye and we weren't even out much today.  Anyway, it's a memory of the first day....

4 year old preschool portraits...

5

Just as cute as can be, bug bites and all!

4

Big girl pose!

3

2

6

And finally, the one I quickly snapped just before we walked in (holding her lunchbox) was my favorite) Pure joy!

1

When she got home I rocked her to her Raffi Quiet Time CD and read a million books to her. I was soaking her up and breathing her in, boy did I miss her, boy did I feel better when she was cuddled up in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those eyes!!!
    What sweet, sweet pictures.
    Something about picking them up from preschool, you just can't get enough!:)
    Lovin that lunchbox...LLBean right? We have the woodland one.:)
    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete