Friday, January 7, 2011

So Sweet

So I had a birthday yesterday and it was so sweet.  I don't really like them.  It's not the age going up that bothers me.  It's just that I'm more of a quiet person and hate the attention thing.  I only do the whole sing Happy Birthday song for my girls.  Anyway, it was a such a special day.  I woke up to a beautiful letter from Scott.  Sometimes we're so busy with life that we forget what our journey means and what we mean to each other.  He reminded me.  He always has a gentle way to point me to the One the holds our hearts, our dreams, our lives.  He is one beautiful man of faith.  And then the song, "dancing".  I had never heard it but at the bottom of the letter it said to press play.  Oh, it was like the song was written for us. I sat at my computer when it was still dark in the morning and the girls were still sleeping and he had left for work, crying at my desk.  He found it, held on to it and kept it as a surprise for my birthday.  What a sweet way to start my day.  I love when he reminds me of how much God loves me. 

Today I'll figure out how to put music on this blog... maybe.

Sweet hugs and kisses from my girls all day long.

Sweet dinner with Mom and Dad in the evening.

Sweet email from my Mom after she got home that said that she remembered feeling when I was born that it was a special extra Christmas present. 

Sweet card from my Aunt and Uncle in California when I didn't even know they knew my birthday. 

Sweet call from my Mother in law to wish me a happy day

Sweet little voices on the phone from my neice and nephew singing to me. 

Sweet txt from my sister in law.

Sweet call from a friend who made me smile the next day. 

Sweet day for sure.


"Mom's loving care necklace:  Your family of bunnies necklace adorably represents Mama bunny with her baby bunnies.  Sweet and simple, your bunnies necklace allows you to keep your baby bunnies close to your heart."  Sweet for sure.

Thanks for letting me share. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a simply wonderful birthday.
    You are surrounded by so many who love you and that feels so good doesn't it!
    Happy Birthday!
    Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete