Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up

Honestly, this is it! 


One very special present was Dad's book, done.  It's been 10 years in the making and he had it published for us.  So here I am with my two brothers, Dad and the book.  It was a beautiful story that made me feel like a little girl again.  I'd heard some of them when I was a child riding in the back seat of our car.  I loved Dad's storytelling and what a gift to have the collection all written down. 

One last Christmas kiss before bath on Christmas night.


Grandma and Abigail after a long day





One last present....

Abigail kept saying all day long when she opened a present, "just what I always wanted!"  I sure hope I got that on the video sometime during the day because she says it just as sweet and excited as can be! 



I can almost see the exhaustion in their little bodies.  This is the next morning.  They've woken up in their new nightgowns holding their babies, watching the snow fall.  Let it snow! 

1 comment:

  1. love the last picture... with the babies hanging.. they look so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete