Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow Finally




Trying to remember to catch the simple little things we do a thousand times.  (like helping Anna with her gloves)

It was cool how the snow fell in huge drifts way over our heads.  It was great for building snow caves and tunnels!










I know some day I'll be so glad for the no tooth, snow on the tongue picture!


Trying to get back up the hill where we sled







And then it was a mad dash home because I forgot that part about "go before you get all the snow stuff on"... we made it! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...snow!!!
    We are in need of a little white stuff around here! The girls are missing it big time! (me, not so much! I'm ready for spring already!)
    The girls look like they are having so much fun!
    I love the window photo! That is really beautiful and the perfect ending to this post!
    Enjoy the night

    ReplyDelete