Monday, January 1, 2018

BEST of 2017

My review of the best events and posts of 2017

~January~

'This Place is So Special To Me' because I love our home.

18

~February~

Too hard to choose. 'My Valentine' was a favorite post of 2017

But so was 'Blizzard and a Mouse'.

28

~March~

'On Leaving Them' because it's the truth.

blog sleepover girls with me

Also Abigail loves to dance 'Celi'

22

OH! I almost forgot... a new kitchen!

not moved in 15

~April~

'A Blessed Easter'

brunch 8

~May~

'She turned 10' and had a great big rainbow birthday party.

party 16

18

~June~

'She Turned 14'


6

Annnnnnd... she graduated middle school.

23

27

~July~

Abigail was in the Music Man.

28

~August~

DISNEY!

BAKER 028

And the biggest EVENT of 2017 was this! I'm still in shock!

5

~September~

We all had our own FIRST DAY of school.

first day 15

And we had our annual Back to School Blessing.

19

~October~

We enjoyed all things fall.

leaves 10

~November~

'This girl, she wows us sometimes'

anna 1

And Thanksgiving of course.

thanksgiving 12


thanksgiving 21

~December~

Well, I can't post my favorite post from December yet because my favorite post will be Christmas and I haven't posted it yet!

MJW171125-17373189_BakerSTFam_CO blog sized











No comments:

Post a Comment