Wednesday, April 26, 2017

One Not So Ordinary Wednesday

This Wednesday there was no viola lessons. Their teacher was out of town. Never in nine straight years has this ever happened.

This Wednesday because of state wide testing there was almost no homework. For both of them. That never happens.

So this Wednesday in the evening I asked Anna to help me tidy up the playroom a bit. It was starting to really bother me to be down there. She said sure and helped me out while I packed up some of the Easter decorations that were piled high on my desk.

She even sprinkled the carpet freshener and vacuumed.

When I asked her why Calico Critter's world looked like hurricane hit it and could she please make it look a bit better, she was like "that's way too much work".

So I asked Scott to pick up ingredients to make ice cream sundaes.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

This Wednesday the girls made their own ice cream sundaes and then returned Calico world to it's normal state.

9

10

11

12

13

It was so much fun to have a different kind of Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I know how much you loved that!!!
    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and those ice cream Sundaes! Such a fun Wednesday night. I think I'll be buying some of those bowls and toppings for a quick school night birthday celebration coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love nights like this! Your sundaes look wonderful.
    I am on countdown until June!!

    ReplyDelete