Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Little Things In May

May seems like a lifetime ago. We were so busy in May. And now here it is... JUNE! We are in our second week of summer vacation and life is feeling easy. We have time to breathe and it feels wonderful. But I don't want to forget the little things in May. Like all of these...

School Fun Fair and a friend since kindergarten

13

A field trip I didn't go on but a mom texted me all day... my girl is a third grade peanut!

2

Afternoon ironing his shirts while she reads on my bed and I have a small cuppa tea

3

4

6

5

She never ever looks at the camera

7

After school snacks

12

A picture of a picture. She won a character award and got her picture with the school mascot. I love how she's leaning in.

14

Marshalls... shorts for Anna, wrapping paper for May and June!

15

Every week he slices and dices and cooks up these for me.

16

Taking time with her

17

Sweet vintage book

18

birthday tree in the kitchen

19

Making birthday cupcakes

20

Frosting the grandparent cake

21

Anna cooked dinner

23

Homemade whoopie pies

25

A card in her lunchbox

26

On the craziest night my oldest and I stopped for iced tea

27

The pool club opened

29

Dressing room fun

30

Ironing Memorial Day

31

There were a few days in May and the beginning of June that had my mind spinning so much I couldn't fall asleep. The end of the school year can be brutal! So she tucked in some sleeping friends. (they helped)

32

Some afternoons I shower, get my jammies on (flannels) and crank up the AC... cuz I'm a winter girl

33

Last viola lesson of the school year

34

Comfort food

35

Playing for the birds

36

For the Rosary group leader

37

2 comments:

  1. I love your May pictures! Your month sure was filled with some yummy looking food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Love. Love. Love.
    Could it be that so much is the same here?
    The jammies, the ironing, the pasta?!?!
    But you do it a bit sweeter, cozier, and classier.
    And I simply love that. : )
    Missssss youuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete