Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Little Things In June

Little things caught on my phone throughout the month.

Second to the last day

1

Something else I found that I adore from England (Hogben Pottery)

2

My last day of part time teaching I was so tired of the clothes in my closet so I dashed into Anna's closet for a favorite dress of hers. I texted her at school and she was all "sure! the kids will love the birds" It was kinda weird to wear (be able to share) my daughters clothes but really super cool too! We totally have the same simple, elegant, traditional style.

3

After school chocolate pop and a smile!

4

One rainy Sunday night after this Feis and this concert all on the same day we took the girls out for a treat.

5\\

7

One very excited Irish Dancer

6

I met a friend for tea and the cold cucumber soup was to die for!

8

This intersection is in my home (growing up) town. I can never pass through it without a prayer of thanksgiving for God saving Scott's life (and his sister) who were in a terrible accident when were were 15.

9

Rose park not quite yet in bloom here but still so beautiful.

10

Adorable new favorite game.

11

The night my Dad brought over a bucket load of fresh picked strawberries

12

Decorating for the 4th

13

Swimming lessons throughout the school year and now in our third week straight every day this summer... she's getting it!

14

The day we made Father's Day epic

15

"Should I mama? Should I?" (she did)

16

17

18

A little something new for the house.

19

20

Found this in Scott's "The Power of a Praying Husband" I'd guess this was his bookmark. And it was right before we decided to adopt.

21

And then all of a sudden it was summer. And we found our first week here a lot. Reading. Heaven!

22

Everyday after I gave the girls lunch (I was always making mine while they were eating) we would take our books into the family room and read. Best part of summer.

23

24

1 comment:

  1. I am loving these posts, Tara...The peek into your lives...
    Like I'm right there, you know?
    Yay for your baby and all that swimming!
    Where did June go?
    Anyway... Bring on July, right?!

    ReplyDelete