Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Epic Father's Day

And by Epic I mean when one of these is delivered to your house for Father's Day it makes it epic, right?

16

The girls and I did our research and surprised Scott with a new grill becuase well, ours was awful and we needed a new one. For a while. Except that Scott just wouldn't commit to the buying of one. So I did it for him. It was awesome!

19

15

He showed the girls and was all smiles checking it out!

14

17

18

That night we had one of our favorite summertime dinners. We call em packets. Each one customized for what we love to eat.

11

10

On Sunday there were extra snuggles before church.

12

At Mass we heard the most beautiful homily ever. in. the. world. It was all about fathers (of course) and those actively raising a child... how we loved and were inspired.

9

After Mass there were cards

8

and smiles

7

6

5

It's so good to have Anna old enough to use my camera.

4

And this is the real us. Laughing. I'm so glad Anna took a few extra and captured this. (I love that after {almost} 20 years I still look at him like this)

3

Scott is a huge competitive tennis player. So he headed to the courts for a few hours and the girls and I took my Dad to the movies.

20

There was girlling for dinner.

2

And relaxed reading after.

1

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect day :-)

    Blessings
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend.......Love Scott's gift!
    The last picture is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete