Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekend

Best photo of the whole weekend.  A note Anna left Abigail outside her bedroom door.  Knowing she'd wake up early.  Yes, she's an early bird on the weekend!

3

Notes are the best! I love this one I found on Abigail's door.

2

And when she wakes up just a tad too early she reads in bed while daddy reads right next to her.

1

This was Friday night. The day a new knit hat with a pom pom came in the mail that I had ordered. I guess she really likes it.

19

On Saturday we had a brunch. I know, you're surprised!

4

I (heart) entertaining.

17

And gosh darn, I took no pictures of this wonderful family. I just enjoyed (soaked in, really) their company. (except for this 2011 picture I must have forgotten I took of them way back when the girls were in second grade)

18

1

I think it's pretty profound that these two were in the same orphanage for 14 months. Same little room together. Gets me every time.

2

3

There wasn't much else to our weekend. Just Mass on Sunday, which was particularly beautiful. Sometimes that Father Tom, he can really nail a homily.

5

Yup, pretty much a good 'ol fashioned fall weekend.

6

1 comment:

  1. Tara, wonderful images of your sweet family sharing love.
    That is what you guys do, you know?
    And you do it so well.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete