Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October Little Things

I can not believe that it is NOVEMBER already!!! But it is. One of my favorite months in the year. Oh the cozy! Before I can fully accept a new month I like to look back at the little things that were captured on my phone throughout the month.

Daddy shops at the 'big' store once a month. And he found this on his list.

1

Composing

2

My Uncle sent me this pictures after he visited with my Aunt Kathy.

3

I don't care about the yucky quality. I still love them.

4

5

7

8

Teeth were pulled

10

They read in cozy places they created.

11

My favorite part, when Snoopy blows the falling leaf.

12

from this movie

13

The children's table at for a brunch we had with friends

14

We did a lot of fun, fallish antique shopping.

15

And measuring while we search high and low for just the right 'new' table for our kitchen.

16

So we can get rid of this one... blech!

17

Footie jammies came out and fireplaces were lit

18

Lots of lunches were made with love

19

I wanted these. All of them. Beatrix Potter figurines. I had the man open the case just so I could hold Jemima Puddle Duck. Abigail kissed her and then we put her back.

20

Scott helped Anna sew her costume.

21

Anna and I got our miles in

22

We chatted about trees and houses and life and the future

23

24

And about how she's going to buy this house up the street so that we can always be together

25

26

27

28

After Mass

29

After a hair cut

30

After silly cleaning up when Daddy wears their dress up to make them laugh.

31

How the girls and I get ready for the week ahead

32

Our brand new read aloud

34

I love bedtime

33

Halloween came down and a turkey or two went up

35

Yup, it's a new month... NOW I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. Boy did I love this one!!!!
    So much to see...I felt as if I spent the month with you all.
    Love that Scott shops...Steve does too. At the big store too. : )
    I miss those girls...a lot.
    And you too, my friend.
    November...
    Last November...
    We need our Baker fix!!!!

    ReplyDelete