Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our Home ~ Easter

Sometimes I wonder why you'd really like to see all of the bunnies and chicks around our home this spring. One of the reasons I put them all here is so that I can look back next year and say, "oh, where is that banner? I forgot all about that." But here they all are...

Little Easter things at the kitchen table to play with

1

2

Favorite spring nail color

3

It's the little things that make me so happy like bunny tea towels.

5

6

Peter Rabbit and Mother Cottontail are my favorite.

7

8

Little entryway hutch

9

I remember seeing these handpainted eggs in a little country gift shop when I was married about 6 months and thought, "ohh... I just have to have these".  It was one of those 'shouldn't have' but 'did anyway' things... am I'm so glad I did. 

10

Coffee table tray in the living room

11

This Peter Rabbit my grandma gave me when I was little.

12 16 collage

I love books that are special because they are from special people to my girls. 

13

14

32

33

A little Easter on my kitchen sink windowsill.  I love these egg lights at night. 

15

17

18

Easter jewelry is fun to wear. The little bunny with the flower was mine when I was Abigail's age. 

19

I love banners!

20

And these I found this year and adore this little bunny family.

21

22

A sweet bunny my mom gave me on Easter when I was first married.

23

Little bathroom shelf

30

31

1

Playroom stairs

29

And that's it. Much of it I leave up throughout spring. Little by little I'll start putting the bunnies away during the month of May. I really like all of those light colors throughout the house. I'm the opposite at Christmas. The moment Christmas is over I put it all away... all on the same day.

I hope you're enjoying your spring!

2 comments:

  1. Love, my friend!
    Bunnies and memories and spring and pastels...
    So cozy and lovely and homey and fresh!
    And I spy Max and Ruby! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love getting a look into your home decorated for the holidays. You have the best holiday banners Tara!

    ReplyDelete