Sunday, April 13, 2014

It Must Be...

1

Now before we start I have a little trivia game throw in just for fun because I'm so much fun!  So here we go... these photos are over two days.  Saturday and Sunday.  Can you tell which day I got Abigail up and dressed and which day daddy did?

Planting

(This is her first time out of the house in seven days.  She still has a bit of a fever here but we thought the sunshine would do her good)
1

2

"I can do it daddy....!"

3

4

Reading outside after our Saturday morning trip to the library

5

Grass smelling. Yes, this is what I saw when I looked out my kitchen window after dinner.

6

Hose playing

7

8

Bird bath filling

9

And swinging at dusk

10

11

Did ya guess it? You were right I'm sure! The navy blue leggings and the green top. Now that's a boring outfit, I'm not even sure where he found those two things. They're not in her dresser. Boy oh boy the funniest things happen when daddy stays home with sick Abigail and mommy goes off to church school and Mass with Anna!

Hope you all had a hose playing, grass smelling, read outside for the first time kind of weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment