Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston and a Baby Photo Shoot

music

I was so saddened by the news of the bombing that happened at the Boston Marathon finish yesterday afternoon.  As a little girl I stood at many, many, many marathon finishes; Boston included. It is such a celebration and a relief for the runners.  The unthinkable happened there and I'm praying for all of those affected by such a tragedy.  ~  Last night I couldn't help think about all of those marathons that I watched my Dad... Boston, NYC, Honolulu, Washington DC, and more.  He was a talented runner and Boston was his best time.  I ran the Hartford Marathon twice and once with him.  Watching the finish yesterday made me feel so nostalgic for those special memories.

Today I'd thought I post a few pictures from a baby photo shoot that I did.  I'm sure his Mom has the announcements in the mail by now so it's safe to show them here.  I was blessed enough to photograph her baby belly, the delivery, and her little newborn at home.  These are a few of my favorites. 

12 drama

1 drama

4 b w

11

10

8

6

10

12

3

3

6

5

7 blog

It was such a pleasure to take all of these photos. I did them in four different photo sessions and hundreds of photos were taken. I'm glad that I was able to capture him... he's already growing and looks so different than those newborn photos.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job capturing a wonderful moment in time, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the pictures! Oh the beautiful red hair!!! And such gorgeous children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous!
    Thank you so much or your sweet comments on my blog it means so much to me. Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so so amazing tara.
    you captured them so beautifully.
    i know she has to be thrilled!!:)
    i know i would be!
    care to come to il???:)
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete