Monday, September 2, 2024

The First Day of School

Back to school is so many things to us.

It's...

the "back to school blessing"

it's "you're in the right place"

it's "the night before senior year

and it's this... 

a mom rushing to teach on her own first day with a class full of fourth graders but still wanting to document everything! We leave the house by 7:04 every day and I only had 2 seconds to get these but am always glad I do! 


And then before I know it I'm in my classroom ready to go and waiting to start! 





This is my awesome team that I get to work with each day! 

Anna sent me this of HER first day


Of course it was Scott's first day of school too but didn't grab a picture for me -- I totally forgot to remind him. 

Happy first day to us! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment