Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Fall Home Tour ~ our living room

Our Dining Room tour is here

Our Family Room tour is here

On to our Living Room ~ this room looks really in the fall without doing too much. I love this room all cozy when it starts getting a bit dark at night ~ you know the time, around 6:30 pm, such a pretty time! 

But I take pictures in the daylight when you can actually see the room! 


There are many details I love in our living room. One is this beautiful ironstone antique pitcher I found at an antique store near Anna's college a few years ago. 


During the summer I keep the mantle without any greens but in the fall it calls for filling it up with all of those fall colors!


I love this antique and adorable drop leaf table. I need to refinish it someday but for now it's perfect right next to the fireplace. 





I changed the sconces shades to this dark green color to match all of the greens this fall. 


Sooner than we know we will be hanging stockings right there! 









No comments:

Post a Comment