Monday, September 16, 2024

Mid September Weekending

It looks like all we did was EAT! I've got to take more pictures than just cooking but pictures of food being creating in our home makes it feel so cozy!

On Friday evenings we have soup. Abigail has a viola lesson every Friday and soup is easy to have going on the stove, ready to eat when we pick her up from her lesson. 

This Friday night it was chili. 

 



On Saturday I made homemade pizza dough and sauce!




Scott got a Ooni pizza oven for his birthday and he wanted to give it a try. 



And Sunday I always do some baking that will help me out with Abigail's breakfast or snacks or lunches. This time I made no sugar, pumpkin, oatmeal 'breakfast cookies'



Our high school senior has been working so hard. I love to see when Scott steps in and helps her out. And I love when she works on the porch for sunshine, cool breezes and just some outside time. 



I work best with a stopwatch so I can keep track of the time and this weekend I worked on school things for 5 hours and 38 minutes! That is crazy! Back to school is crazy! But it feels so good! I got so much done! 

Ready for a new cozy week in my home and in my adorable classroom. 






No comments:

Post a Comment