Friday, September 13, 2024

Fall Home Tour ~ Our Family Room

A peek into our fall dining room is back here. I just love the way the dining room turned out with all of those calico pumpkins and all of those pretty dishes. 



And I had just as much fun decorating our family room. I made it as cozy as possible - the perfect place to read a book. 


A few favorite things I love about this room - the sky lights, the low, long windows that look out onto the back yard and all of those green trees - and of course the fireplace! 


Still in love with this beautiful antique mirror we found a few years ago. 






Some of my favorite finds. The wheat tied with antique ribbon. I found both at an antique store near Anna's college. 


These glittery pumpkins I've had since I was a young bride! 


This vase is a new antique find! Just last weekend I came across it at - you guessed it, an antique store! Oh the color! 

This book, published in 1932, I've always wanted to read it. Gladys Taber writes about it in her books that I've read. It's written as a field diary - the author living in Southbury Connecticut on a farm. It's delightful to read about farms in Connecticut so long ago! 






Oh the colors in this quilt!




And that's it for our family room! On to take a few pictures of our living room just as soon as I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment