Sunday, September 1, 2024

The Night Before Senior Year

Our Abigail is a  S E N I O R in high school! I can not believe it! 

She went from kindergarten all those years ago... 





to so many years in between 





















Well, I didn't mean to go through every single year from kindergarten up... but I did! Oh boy! How blessed am I that I got a front row seat into her educational journey. SO so blessed!

Of course this year we ran over to her school the night before to take a few photos of her (for the last time!) She's wearing a very special shirt this year... her SENIOR SHIRT! Every year the seniors get a shirt. They decorate it. They wear it on the first day of school! Abigail did such an amazing job on her shirt. She took the time that few days before the first day to embroider it! She had already picked out her skirt and chose to make those little flowers using the same colors that were in the skirt. I think her senior shirt looks sooooOoooo 'abigail'. It's hard to explain. It's just HER! 


Let's get a closer look at all of that work she put into it! 


We had fun on this 8.5 minute photo shoot and I adore how the photos came out! 







Wishing you the happiest year Abigail! 















1 comment:

  1. Wow, Abigail did a great job on those flowers. The shirt looks so good!

    Wishing all of you a good year, Tara!

    ReplyDelete