Friday, August 14, 2015

What Makes My Heart SIng

14

7

Just a plain old summer evening.... that makes my heart sing.

1

Dinner dishes done and the dishwasher humming... that makes my heart sing.

2

Loud and happy in our home... that makes my heart sing.

9

3

A photo session with girls in white... that makes my heart sing.

6

11

12

Sisters together... that makes my heart sing.

8

Twirling... that makes my heart sing.

And untied shoe (always), a sister who never fails to bend down, and the way she looks little and almost expecting someone to come and tie it.... that makes my heart sing.

4

The dreamy way her hair looks just after bath... that makes my heart sing.

5

Favorite light in her hair.. that makes my heart sing.

13

A night like this... it all makes my heart sing.

10

2 comments: