Friday, August 7, 2015

Home

Right at this very minute the dryer is humming, there are chocolate chip oatmeal cookies cooling, her viola is playing, daddy is weeding, and the little one is helping. And we are home. Music please (I love the words)

vertical photo with splash of color

Home to familiar walls. Home to my sweet kitchen I adore. Home to photos of love surrounding me everywhere I look. And yes, I am home to to do lists, and grocery shopping. There are dinners to be cooked, and floors to be swept. But we are home. And that is good.

I am oozing with happiness and can't wait to tell you all about our road trip adventure. Just know that it was good. Good because we were with friends that I love. I learned so very much from them. But for now, just home.

No comments:

Post a Comment