Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Did This Really Happen (3)

More from our first day.

This house. I love this house. I keep asking Scott if there's any way we can add a farmhouse wrap-around porch and a swing. He rolls his eyes.

1

I wanted to take a family picture at each stop of this very first road trip for us. But this was the only one I remembered to take.

2

I know this was up yesterday but I had to put it here too so that I could remember how lovely it was to sit in rocking chairs (all of us) on that porch and talk.

3

Pretty awesome front yard.

4

But this is my favorite from the day. Just love.

5

And the girls wanted a picture with Kerby.

7

Sweetest little puppy face.

8

But he had had enough of the camera! Or Abigail squeezing him!

9

And then I got to watch the girls in action in their kitchen. They all work together and make dinner. I was in awe and it was so so good! So wonderful to sit down to dinner at their table with them!

Now, excuse the blurry of this one... but that girl can jump!

10

For sure Flynn has perfected that jump in!

11

But there's something about this one that I love.

12

And the smiles as they jumped in together.

13

14

Flynn's sweet face here...

15

Just pure evening happiness.

16

Ice cream sittin on the couch til late at night.

17

And a ride up to bed.

18

Best night ever!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and so cool you got to meet Billie Jo!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos!!!!
    I love them!!!
    And ...I love that night...
    Thank you. Just Thank you. : )

    ReplyDelete