Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Still Cooking

Learning to to cook (and clean up) takes patience. But they love it. And I love that we're together.

1

So we had another round of good lunches this week.

2

Abigail has had fun with her little Elecare cookbook. And although they aren't exactly the lunches that we're used to we sure are happy to indulge our little cook. (especially since eating is one big important thing in her life. One that she struggles with) But this has been fun ... trying new recipes with her!

4

5

3

And Anna certainly is not taking the easy way out. She likes a longer recipe.

6

One that involves her at the stove and flipping things.  She is one great breakfast for lunch cook!

7

I have to admit, I hated the idea of her sweeping.  I thought, how good could she really be?  But my oh my, she got all those crumbs into a pile in the middle of the floor like a champ!

1

Summer, summer, summer, time, time, time........

2 comments:

  1. Such a great thing to teach them while young... love cooking with my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m behind a bit...are those shakes a new special diet for Abigail? If so, I hope that they give her plenty of yummy nutrition. Such sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete