Thursday, July 9, 2015

Little Things (on the iphone)

I love instagram for posting quick photos through out my day. And some oldies like this one.

24

Posted on Fathers Day "~psalm 68:5 a father to the fatherless is God in his holy dwelling"

23

"a front door without a big wreath is just not dressed #redgeraniums #yellowmarrigolds #matchingmyplanters

22

"first swim at the pool"

21

"An afternoon in the "city" in our suburban town #happybirthdayanna #abookstoreisherhappyplace #livemusic

20

19

18

"yellow roses in my powder blue and white kitchen make me smile #freshcutflowers #breakfasttable"

17

Babysitting class

16

"#Shopping"

15

the "before"

14


"#timeforatrim"

12

"after"

11

10

"#swish 6 inches gone"

9

"first carpool ever. And no, I'm not okay. #justtwohours #imissher"

8

shopping with Grandma

7

"happiness at my doorstep #emmabridgewater #madeinengland #justaddacuppatea"

6

"rest time with my musical theatre star"

5

"#wednesdaywindowsill"

4

"friends for life"

3

ongoing all summer now... working on this one

2

"early morning studying her script (in stars and stripes) #anniethemusical"

1

"he loves me #marriedandstillinlove"

No comments:

Post a Comment