Wednesday, August 24, 2011

mini photoshoot

The timing was right... just before sunset.  I wanted to try out a new location for taking pictures.  I'm always on the lookout these days.  And my girls didn't mind a bit especially when I took out these skirts!

fence 6

My beautiful Anna... how I've loved summer with you!

fence 5

And Abigail... you loved playing with your big sister all day every day. I loved it too! I took so many pictures in case you don't remember your summer of being 4

fence 1

Best friends forever

fence 3

fence 4

1 comment:

  1. Oh those skirts are sooooo cute!
    What little girl would mind a photo shoot in those? I need so badly to plan a photo shoot for real....maybe this weekend! In between soccer and the pool....probably NOT:)
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete