Monday, August 15, 2011

Friday Field Trip

Mystic Seaport was so much fun! What a beautiful day we had, sunny and 70!

Mystic buiding

Mystic Anna looking

I adore this one of Abigail!

Mystic Abigail hat smile

Mystic girls bench far away

I took a ton of pictures on this bench. It was just so pretty there. Anna didn't really want to be there but I love the pictures anyway. They're quite funny1

Mystic bench Anna frowning Abi hat down

Love Abigail's face in this one

Mystic bench Anna frowning Abi silly smile

Come on Anna, that's more like it!

Mystic bench girls smiling

Mystic girls looking water

Best one of Anna, that's her smile!

Mystic girls looking water, Anna smiling


Mystic Abi at wheel

We met our special friends there. Anna loves Leah!

Mystic Anna Leah


Mystic Anna painting

They loved climbing up and down the ships. They loved the old village. They loved arts and crafts. They loved the playhouse. I loved the library pass that got us in for free.

Day trips with my girls (and sometimes Scott when he could get away) were such a blessing this summer. I am so grateful for the happy memories we have and the huge amount of time we spent together!

Mystic me and girls

No comments:

Post a Comment