Friday, January 15, 2021

Been Waiting to Post

(in case you didn't see - start here

Oh my goodness how beautiful is this? 

anna college 2

anna college 3

anna college 4

Walking on this campus made me want to be a college student again. 

It's take your breath away, amazing campus. 

anna college 5

Just look at all that ivy... 

anna college 6

anna college 7

anna college 8

anna college 9

anna college 10

anna college 11

We had the whole college to ourselves this summer on campus. 

We had done many online tours and been to hours and hours of online 'live' information sessions leading our hearts toward this beautiful place. 

But walking on campus was so different.

anna college 12

When we arrived that day Anna was down to 9 colleges she was ready to apply to. 

But I saw her heart change on this campus. 

And although she didn't say anything about an applying decision until much later (post back here on this) her smile gave it away. 

Scott and I just held our breath, praying the whole time, realizing that we were falling in love with this place. 

I could feel the Holy Spirit in my heart. It was powerful. I felt deep peace about my daughter growing up - about her next stage - about her living away from me. 

anna college 13

anna college 14

anna college 15

anna college 16

anna college 17

anna college 18

Anna college

Yes this is it! 

We are still on cloud nine! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, dearest Anna!
    What a beautiful place to continue your amazing educational, musical, and spiritual life!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete