Tuesday, January 12, 2021

January Decorating

January decorating is minimal in my home. Really mimimal. I really should show you our family room and living room - so empty and wonderful after Christmas is all put away. But the kitchen is the heart of our home and I was so happy to get it all blue and vintage again. Not that I don't have a lot of Christmas vintage going on in there at Christmastime but everything in my kitchen looks better in January. The walls in this room are a blue/grey color and the vintage dishes on the walls just pop. I decided to put up some favorite window curtains I sewed from an old tablecloth. Love them! I sewed up a sink skirt with small gingham and hearts (perfect for leaving up in February). I added my floral pained plant stand and some special kitchen books. And the mug rack... how I love it in January. I don't have all of my pictures {baking center I still need to take pictures of} {and I realized that I must take a few photos of my favorite mug} but here is a peek into January. Cool, calm, bright, happy, welcoming, vintage, ahhhh. 











2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Perfect for January : ) maybe you could post a menu plan? That would be fun. I’m always looking for new ideas!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorating! Such a happy combination!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete