Monday, October 5, 2020

Early October Weekending

sunday 10

Friday cozy dinner

With the dough I make on Thursday night.

friday 1

And the sauce that simmers for at least three hours the night before too.

friday 2

friday 3

There is just something about that twilight sun that I love - only in the autumn does it look like this and I love it.

friday 4

Saturday was pancake flipping

sunday 1

From this recipe - our all time favorite pancake recipe

sunday 4

sunday 5

Saturday we started a big house project

saturday 2

And Anna shared some exciting news with us (that I can't share yet) she's basically down to 8 colleges now. We are not even sharing with close family because she wants this decision to be just the four of us - oh how I wish I could share the the picture of what was in the envelope - it was the best and we are so happy for her as she is deciding where to apply to. 

saturday 3

Homemade pumpkin lattes for our date. 

saturday 1

Sunday Church (I love her surrounded with pillows)

sunday 3

Making donuts 

sunday 2

... to have on Sunday night outside

sunday 6

sunday 7

And oh they came out amazing!


sunday 8


sunday 9

sunday 10


sunday 11

Perfect cozy end to a crisp fall weekend


sunday 12

3 comments:

  1. Your donuts look delicious and so do your pumpkin lattes.
    I love Abigail’s skirt in the last picture.. she looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that isn't the perfect fall weekend, I don't know what is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Fall pictures! Can't wait to hear wear Anna chooses for college, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete