Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Alaska

We are home -- home from 11 days in Alaska! And there are stories to tell, pictures to edit, and this blog of course is the place I keep them all -- my stories and my pictures. Because we'll forget and I can't imagine forgetting. So tomorrow will be my first real big post (of many) on this trip. But for now -- so I start -- my favorite place is when we're all together. I love my little family.

1

** and just so that I remember -- we were ice cold and freezing in this picture -- it was the very last day we didn't leave the room without hats, mittens, and puffy coats **


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family picture and I can't wait to read all about your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Love your family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! I haven't been around since we had a whopper of bad luck lately. But I'm back up and running and going to try to do my best to keep up. Looking forward to reading about your cruise!

    ReplyDelete