Saturday, July 20, 2019

A Catch Up Post

I was looking through my phone and noticed all sorts of 'gems' on there. I can't imagine them getting lost someday so I had to put them here on this blog so that I'd have them forever. That is one thing I love about this blog - a memory keeper for me - for the girls - for our little family. A place for too many pictures that I take - for the moments I don't ever want to forget.

This was a 'solo' in a sixth grade concert sometime in the spring. She loved this song!



And this she played at the Bushnell in the G rand Foyer



A closer one



I want to remember how she loved tennis this summer.

1

I took her and a friend to a water park one weekday.

2

Oh & Scott and I took the girls to tea with my Mom

3

4

5

Found this on my phone from her 12th birthday!

6

And from Anna's Confirmation night

7

Tea in NYC with Kelli was the best!

8

I miss her!

9

I've got to keep more up to date on this blog - blog more in the moment as things happen. Now that I'm all caught up that'll be easier! I love my life!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss you SO much my friend!!
    Love seeing your everyday pictures. Abigail looks so cute in her tennis dress.

    ReplyDelete