Thursday, July 5, 2018

Weekend

With just my phone camera and the four of us we headed out for a fun weekend.

Back in April when a wedding inviation came in the mail I ripped that thing opened, sent back the return and booked the hotel. I knew that getting to the last day of school in June would be so so hard. (I was right!) I knew we'd need a bit of fun and a bit of just the 4 of us to regroup and recover from the school year. (I was right, again!)

1

So I got my hair all blow out and curled (I find when I do I can get it to last almost 4 days)

The girls swam in the pool, showered and had room service and movies (their dream come true)

2


While we sat on this grassy area in pretty white chairs on the water at sunset watching a beautiful couple exchange vows.

3

It was just what Scott and I needed to recover from the end of the year.

4

The next morning we woke up and headed to an aquarium.

5

We ended up buying a yearly pass so we'll be back many times this year!

6

7

For sure what keeps them little are things like these... weekends away from it all... just the 4 of us... having fun and adventures together.

8


3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start of your Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I LOVE your pretty dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looked beautiful! I love getting my hair blown out and having it last for days. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete