Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Anna's 15th Birthday Party

1

Anna chose to wait until after her finals were over to have her 'grandparent party'.  She wanted to be able to relax and really enjoy herself.

2

After 4:00 Mass we went to the Rose Garden.  It's a spectacular place and they have a wonderful restaurant there. Anna is my simple.  My elegant.  My classic girl and this was the perfect setting to celebrate being 15. 

3

It was a chilly June afternoon/evening but we enjoyed walking around the roses before our reservation.

4

5

6

These three... my heart.

7

How time flies.  When I look at this picture I'm grateful she's only 15.  And I'm grateful she's mine.

11

8

10

The restaurant was modern and fun.  The food was amazing.

12

13

14

15

16

My parents were there and Scott's Mom and Aunt.

17

18

19

We came back home for red velvet cake and presents.

20

21

22

23

Happy Happy Birthday my daughter. 




1 comment: