Monday, July 23, 2018

Things I Love

I love these three

1

I love middle school backpack shopping.

7

I love how little she looked and how big of a decision it was for her.

3

I love how she 'thought' she was getting that matchy lunchbox if she held on to it long enough.

2

I love the unfiltered, straight outta the phone picture, color of her hair.

4

I love reading teacher books at the pool.

8

I love musical theater friends.

9

I love impromptu stops at the park to read.

10

I love watching her pass the swim test.

11

I love holding hands to play tennis.

12

I love holding hands on the way in to church.

13

I love that we all have our own style and how daddy just said yes.

14

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of the sweet things you love...those little pink converse are adorable. Our Midwestern school schedule is radcially different from your New England schedule. In fact...this is my LAST week of summer vacation. Since I accepted a new teaching position with a new school district, I begin new teacher orientation on August 1! The kiddos officially begin August 10. Phew! Enjoy this 2nd half of your summer vacation. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I knew you would love all these things, Tara.
    And I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these as well.....And the picture of Abigail and Scott is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete