Friday, May 11, 2018

Art Show

I have been to the art show at this elementary school for ten years ... in a row!  It is precious to me and wouldn't miss it for the world!  Another last.

I rushed out of my school on Friday to scoop up Abigail (who was home with Anna) to take her.  Scott pulled in just as we were getting in the car.  So off we went with one 'littlest'.

Someday I could do a whole post on Abigail and her daddy twirling her. I don't always have my settings right but I always love to capture her twirling because it's so Abigail.

art show 1

And when I asked her to twirl again (becuase the setting weren't right, she gave me a little sass.. I love that too)

art show 2


art show 3

art show 4

Made to look 'real'

art show 5

art show 6

Another 'last' tucked away in my heart, forever.

Other art shows are here

No comments:

Post a Comment