Monday, May 21, 2018

Mothers Day

~ was lovely

m day 1

I loved that I got to make things pretty while Scott did all of the brunch making.

m day 2

Lilacs from our front yard.

m day 3

m day 4

My parents came over and we started with amazing parfaits.

m day 6

m day 7

m day 8

There was bacon, and french toast, and quiche.

m day 9

m day 10

m day 5

m day 11

m day 12

m day 13

m day 14

Such sweet gifts from my girls...

m day 15

I wish homemade cards would last forever.

m day 16

m day 17

m day 18

Their smiles ... melt my heart.

m day 19

m day 20

m day 21

Anna had the camera that morning. And she captured some really good moments!

m day 22

m day 23

m day 24

m day 25

m day 26

I spent the rest of the chilly day doing what I love to do... a bit of baking, and just being with my girls.

m day 27

m day 28

Mothers Day perfection!





1 comment:

  1. Perfect.
    Love all the lovely ladies in this post!
    Happy Mother's Day to one of my very favorite mothers ever!

    ReplyDelete